[Gambas-user] Re; Website ..

Gareth Bult gareth at ...1689...
Wed Aug 22 16:52:08 CEST 2007

Ok,

I think I have most of the content over, albeit I think some parts may need a tidy up and possibly some logical re-ordering (?)
Bug tracker should be ready for use.
I've taken some of the borders off the right hand panel. (try shift-refresh)
Added in graphic links for Frapper etc
Turned on global comments by default (for now)
Turned on site registration
Turned on multi-lingual support and translation tools (shows you Source language next to new page to assist translation)
(any other languages needed apart from French?)
Benoît's user account now has global management permissions

.. How we looking?

--
Managing Director, Encryptec Limited
Tel: 0845 25 77033, Mob: 07891 389657