[Gambas-user] Re; Website

Gareth Bult gareth at ...1689...
Wed Aug 22 11:59:46 CEST 2007

Ok,

The tracker is no longer mailing the list, however it should be mailing bug posters assuming you gave the right email address (!)

Notes;

"My Issues" is available as an RSS feed .. once you have an issue, you'll see an orange RSS icon on the tracker front page.
"Orphaned issues" .. open issues with no manager, same.
etc..

You can assign your own specific tags to bugs to collect similar bugs that cross category boundaries. (see "By tag", "Event loop")

I can make it so you need to log in to submit an issue, for now it's completely open.

Gareth.

--
Managing Director, Encryptec Limited
Tel: 0845 25 77033, Mob: 07891 389657