[Gambas-user] Website, multi-lingual content

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Aug 22 11:29:35 CEST 2007

On mercredi 22 août 2007, Gareth Bult wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a thought looking at gambasdoc, the Plone site is capable of handling
> translations .. i.e. it can add a list of flags to each page and allow
> people to edit different language versions .. do we want this feature
> turned on, or do you just want to stick with an English version ?
>
> Gareth.

Why not? If the option is not present, nobody will use it :-)

Another point: please don't subscribe the bug tracker to the mailing-list,
each of its mails are sent to the 530+ members. Let's create another
mailing-list for that.

Or, better, isn't it possible to tell the bug tracker to send its mails only
to the concerned people? (the one who submitted it, the one who works on it,
and so on). Like the KDE bug tracker.

Regard,

--
Benoit Minisini