[Gambas-user] Re; Website ...

Gareth Bult gareth at ...1689...
Tue Aug 21 18:44:00 CEST 2007

>Is it possible to have the same look as in http://gambas.sf.net?

Urm, define "the same look" ? What I was looking for was something that would look "professional" on the context of current sites .. at the moment although Gambas is good, the site doesn't make it "look" good ...

>Is it possible to have HTML pages generated by a CGI script (I'm thinking about the wiki)

It is .. although there are a number of wiki products I can just plug in.
One of the benefits, when *anything* is posted, it is automagically broken down and indexed by word for the site search ...

>Is it possible to have users that can add their own Gambas projects and announce them?

Yup, having users contribute "stuff" in general will be one of the main features ...
(I'll generate a "project" type shortly so we can generate a recent projects list for the front page ..

If you send me your email address, I'll add you an account.
(anyone else want a login?)

Gareth.
--
Managing Director, Encryptec Limited
Tel: 0845 25 77033, Mob: 07891 389657

On mardi 21 août 2007, Gareth Bult wrote:
> Ok,
>
> I'm working on "http://gambas.encryptec.net" for the moment until there's
> consensus on a domain name .. if anyone would like to take a peep and let
> me know if I'm going horribly wrong .. before I put too much more up ...
>
> Gareth.
>
> --
> Managing Director, Encryptec Limited
> Tel: 0845 25 77033, Mob: 07891 389657
> Email: gareth at ...1689...
> Statements made are at all times subject to Encryptec's Terms and
> Conditions of Business, which are available upon request.

Is it possible to have the same look as in http://gambas.sf.net?

Is it possible to have HTML pages generated by a CGI script (I'm thinking
about the wiki)

Is it possible to have users that can add their own Gambas projects and
announce them?

--
Benoit Minisini