[Gambas-user] Problems in the database component design

admin at ...1080... admin at ...1080...
Sun Aug 19 11:53:31 CEST 2007

Hi

What i know is that MySql and MS Sql Server are case sensitive for table
names but not field names. I think this is OK as standard. And the
sensitivity  has nothing to to with vb-newbies but with Sql.

Werner