[Gambas-user] Strange bug in QT / gb.qt ?

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Fri Aug 17 19:24:51 CEST 2007

Alle 17:38, venerdì 17 agosto 2007, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> On vendredi 17 août 2007, Stefano Palmeri wrote:
> > Alle 16:10, venerdì 17 agosto 2007, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> > > PUBLIC SUB TextBox1_KeyPress()
> > >
> > >   DEBUG Key.Code;; Key.State
> > >
> > > END
> > >
> > > PUBLIC SUB TextBox1_KeyRelease()
> > >
> > >   DEBUG Key.Code;; Key.State
> > >
> > > END
> >
> > Hi, Benoit.
> >
> > Tested the code with Qt 3.3.8 and Gambas 1.9.49.
> > The dubug output is (abcdef pressed/released):
> >
> > FMain.TextBox1_KeyPress.13: 65 0
> > FMain.TextBox1_KeyRelease.19: 65 0
> > FMain.TextBox1_KeyPress.13: 66 0
> > FMain.TextBox1_KeyRelease.19: 66 0
> > FMain.TextBox1_KeyPress.13: 67 0
> > FMain.TextBox1_KeyRelease.19: 67 0
> > FMain.TextBox1_KeyPress.13: 68 0
> > FMain.TextBox1_KeyRelease.19: 68 0
> > FMain.TextBox1_KeyPress.13: 69 0
> > FMain.TextBox1_KeyRelease.19: 69 0
> > FMain.TextBox1_KeyPress.13: 70 0
> > FMain.TextBox1_KeyRelease.19: 70 0
> >
> > Bye.
>
> What is your distribution? Can you do the same test on 1.9.50?

Hi, Benoit.

I tested with 1.9.50 and get the same result/bug.

Also, I had a problem with compilation of gb.desktop, with
this error:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lX11

After googling, I solved by adding "-L/usr/X11R6/lib" to this line:

gb_desktop_la_LIBADD =  -lc -lpthread -lX11 -lXext

of gb.desktop/src/Makefile

It's a strange error because ld.so.conf is well configured. Probably it's a
Slack issue.

Regards,

Stefano Palmeri