[Gambas-user] Gambas debian packages

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...626...
Wed Aug 15 20:58:43 CEST 2007

There are some new functions that are not available in 2.8 and Benoît has
used. Most of them are related to the clipboard. Benoît can give you more
details for these functions. Maybe if they are not too many they could be
replaced by some equivalent 2.8 blocks of code and keep compatibility.

As you said, configure should disable gtk components if gtk >= 2.10 is not
present. Now it doesn't do it, but the component doesn't compile if you
don't have 2.10

Regards.

José L.