[Gambas-user] Gambas apps on a 64 bit

-=FoX=- _root at ...324...
Fri Aug 10 22:05:02 CEST 2007

ron ha scritto:
> Maybe possible to use the current 32bit system as application server.
> I assume the machine does not go in trash.
> This machine can be used as run/develop system for gambas.
>
> Installing the NX server from nomachines.com (.org) on this box.
> For the users they need the NX client. (unknown 64bit version exists)
> You can see it as using VNC but with NX that works with real
> user accounts, mutli users wich don't disturb each other.
>
> On the gambas home site it is mentioned as solution by Benoit for gambas.
> I have used this method and it worked very well, for speed too.
>
> Did run gambas on windows machine also. :)

hum...
I appreciate your idea but I think that is too complicated for the end-user.
I think that is also slow, because you must login into another system...
nono...
at this point chroot is better.

Hoping in another way to solve...

 Sponsor:
 Tutto il merchandising dello SPORT in saldo. Compra CALCIO, MOTO GP, FORMULA 1, RUGBY, VOLLEY, TENNIS, CICLISMO. On line adesso.
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6906&d=10-8