[Gambas-user] More on properties ...

Gareth Bult gareth at ...1689...
Sun Apr 29 22:08:31 CEST 2007

Still pressing on ...

I can see the method for filling a static combo box for a components
properties ..

I want to link a My GridEditor to a Connection component .. is there a
neat way of filling a property combo with a list of all components
within the application of a given type ?
(so effectively setting the contents of the drop down to a list of
components of type "DBConnection")

??

Gareth.

--
Gareth Bult, Encryptec Limited
Tel: 0845 25 77033, FWD: 753977, Mob: 07891 389657

Statements made are at all times subject to Encryptec's Terms and Conditions of Business, which are available upon request.