[Gambas-user] Running the example projects

Bob Blick bbblick at ...770...
Wed Apr 25 16:58:34 CEST 2007

Thanks for the reply. The examples are listed and load, the forms and
classes are in the examples directory, but they do not run. None of the
normal options(such as "compile") are available under the Project menu.
If I create a new project and import the form and class, the example
projects I have tried will compile and run.

I am doing a demo for my local Linux user group, so I will create new
projects for some of the examples for the demonstration.

Gambas is really cool, thanks for creating it. Looking forward to 2.0!

Cheerful regards,

Bob