[Gambas-user] the message window show in back form

wspinto at ...1405... wspinto at ...1405...
Wed Apr 25 14:44:55 CEST 2007

Hi!

Im my program i have one form and call message.question("mmmmmmm","Yes","No").
But the message not show. When i move the form the message is in back form.

????????

Reguards,

Souza, Wellington

PS: If any gambas users need code for barcode 2 i 5 or your program is for bank
boleto in brazil. I have work fine the code for generate barcode and boleto
report "COBRANCA SEM REGISTRO", for: ITAU, REAL, UNIBANCO, CEF - CAIXA and
BRADESCO. All code im gambas.