[Gambas-user] Database! More Questions!

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Fri Apr 20 14:35:55 CEST 2007

Salut

here a short one

        meConn.Handle.Begin

        IF sWhat = "NEW" THEN
            rTest = meConn.Handle.Create("crm_AddInfo")
            sGUID = Main.UUID.GetNewUuid()
        ELSE
            rTest = meConn.Handle.Edit("crm_AddInfo", "guid = &1",sGUID)
        ENDIF

        rTest!Dguid = sKeyID
        rTest!guid = sGUID
        rTest!selector = sType
        rTest!bez = MTableCon.GetCONValue(sType, ComboBox1.Text, meConn)
        rTest!info = TextBox2.Text

        rTest.Update

        meConn.Handle.Commit

--
Amicalment
Charlie

Am Freitag, den 20.04.2007, 09:21 -0300 schrieb Hamilton Geminiano
Andrioli Junior: