[Gambas-user] File Selector control events...

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Thu Apr 19 04:04:45 CEST 2007

   OK, answering my own emails (again), my initial question is slightly
revised.

   Can the mousemove event in filechooser somehow be enabled so that
files can be made to at least appear to be dragged from the filechooser
in a Konqueror-like manner?

Steve.