[Gambas-user] ShowModal from Fullscreen

Peter Russell pete992000 at ...1683...
Thu Apr 12 17:01:50 CEST 2007

Hi Benoit

It is very simple to check there is almost no code.

Create the initial main form and set it "fullscreen" with "border" either set to "none" or "resizable"

then create another form (just with the default settings) and call it from your main fullscreen form as showModal.

The showModal form does run but it is invisible so you can not close it.

Hope you can reproduce it.

Regards Pete

PS Setting the main form to "Border Fixed" the showModal form then appears. But of course then you do not have fullscreen on your main form. Hope I'm making sense :)