[Gambas-user] Signal 11 problem.. additional bt info...

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Wed Apr 11 14:38:37 CEST 2007

   Will try this first and let you know.
Might not be able to test until later this morning. Your time-zone is 6
hours ahead of me.
   Send project to 'gambas at ...1...'? I wouldn't want to
send the project to the list.

Steve.