[Gambas-user] Gambas application under Gnome

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Apr 4 16:30:20 CEST 2007

On mercredi 4 avril 2007, José Luis Redrejo wrote:
> Hello
> the stock icons that you get in the gambas source are for the most
> updated gtk versions. If you are using some previous versions they are
> not valid. As an example, even in Debian unstable the new versions are
> not yet available, so I patch the stock icons before uploading the
> package to Debian. Attached is my patch, maybe you'll have to add it
> to the gambas source before compiling it.
>
> Hope it helps.

I'm thinking...

Maybe I should put inside gb.form the Stock class and a copy of KDE and GNOME
default icons.

This way I could use these default icons when they are not found on the
installed system.

This will solve the "icon not found" problem.

As the component file is mmapped to the interpreter memory, if the icons are
not accessed, they won't use any memory.

Benoit Minisini