[Gambas-user] pictures inside a DB

Hamilton Geminiano Andrioli Junior handriolijr at ...626...
Tue Apr 3 19:50:55 CEST 2007

I DID!!!!!

I finally saved the pictures!!!
Take a look at this:

I created 4 sData (sData1, sData2, sData3, sData4)
and I saved all the pictures at same time!!!
.rs1!foto_compras = sdata1
.rs1!foto_finan = sdata2
.rs1!foto_fachada = sdata3
.rs1!foto_socios = sdata4

Iup!!!!
it worked!!

Well, but now i have to retrieve these pictures!!!
How can i do it???

Can anyone send me a step-by-step how to retrieve and save these
pictures????

Regards
Hamilton from Brazil!