[Gambas-user] Bug: gtk ?

R. Stormo rohnny at ...1248...
Mon Sep 25 06:12:16 CEST 2006

Daniel Campos-3 wrote:

> I'd need the source code to test that.
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel
>

> 2006/9/24, R. Stormo <rohnny at ...1248...>:
>>
>> Running Gambas 1.9.43 on Ubuntu Dapper.
>>
>> If I have a button that execute
>>  ME.delete
>>
>> it only exit without entring the Form_Close() sub. With gb.qt it do go
>> trough the Form_Close() and execute the
>> code here.
>>
>> My form_close to prevent window from beeing closed.
>> PUBLIC SUB Form_Close()
>> IF module1.ShallClose THEN STOP EVENT
>> END
>>

>> Regards Rohnny
>>     http://forum.stormweb.no
>> --

If the file does not go trough this is the project.

1 module with nothing in.
1 form called fform
on this form there is a button and a textbox.

with this code inside.

' Gambas class file

PUBLIC SUB Form_Close()

 PRINT "close"
END

PUBLIC SUB KeyButton_Click()

ME.delete
END

Switch between gtk and qt and you will see that it does not goto the
form_close

Regards Rohnny
     http://forum.stormweb.no

http://www.nabble.com/file/124/test1-0.0.1.tar.gz test1-0.0.1.tar.gz