[Gambas-user] runtime problem

R. Stormo rohnny at ...1248...
Sat Sep 23 22:10:57 CEST 2006

Benoit Minisini wrote:

> On Saturday 23 September 2006 09:28, R. Stormo wrote:
>> I have tried to copy all the needed files to destination computer , but
>> when I run my prosject is says
>> /usr/bin/env : gbr2: No sutch file or directory
>>

> It means that gbr2 must be in the PATH.
>
> Be careful that gambas installation path is hard-encoded inside the
> interpreter, unless a /usr/bin/gbx2 symbolic link is defined. In that
> case,
> the gambas installation path is the directory of the symbolic link target.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoit Minisini

Thanks for the tip, I went trough the files and I saw that I had 2 spaces
after my gbr2 files so ofcourse it did not find it.
The gbi2 files looks like not are needed, what is this file needed for.?

I have now made a small software to publish the runtime files at
http://forum.stormweb.no/index.php/topic,166.0.html
It do read the project file and include the components that project need.

Regards Rohnny
    http://forum.stormweb.no