[Gambas-user] Release of gambas 1.9.43

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sat Sep 23 19:33:43 CEST 2006

On Saturday 23 September 2006 10:39, Lorenzo Tejera wrote:
> It was only an idea, to store better the information of this
> list, forums are more realiable to find codes, and structure
> information.

I disagree; I have 4 years of Gambas user and devel mailing list
archives at my fingertips in my kmail "gambas" folder, all
easily searchable.  If kmail's search doesn't do it for me I
have grep available to me.  Can't do that with a web forum.... I
also like that mailing lists are a "push" medium, whereas I have
to manually go to a web forum periodically to see what's new,
and I'll forget to do that.

In any case, I have participated in the Linuxbasic forums in the
past, and Rohnny's stormweb forum looked like it was getting off
to a pretty good start....

Rob