[Gambas-user] crystal report in gambas

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Sep 20 19:40:09 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 20 September 2006 12:55, Ron Onstenk wrote:
> If somebody try to make it as gambas application it will
> always missing the advanced tricks of CR and has a long time
> to develop before it got it all as good as CR.

Considering that back in my Windows days, every single client who
migrated an Access app to VB and needed reports reimplemented in
Crystal ended up needing features Crystal doesn't have (due to
code in the header or footer sections, etc.), I'm pretty happy
just writing my Gambas reports in code.  But I agree it would be
nice to have an easy interface for creating fairly simple
reports.

Rob