[Gambas-user] Mailing-list filtering

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Wed Sep 20 18:48:14 CEST 2006

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006, David Paleino wrote:

> Stefano Palmeri wrote:
> > I did't remember which was my subscription e-mail.
> > This shoud work...

I'd best make sure mine is correct as well.  It's troublesome because my
server runs on two domains (and many more if I count all the CNAMEs for
virtually named WWW sites) and I can't subscribe them all without getting
duplicate emails from the list.

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |
| oevna at ...1544...
Hi Spambots, my email address is sputnik at ...1334...
Hi Humans, my email address uses rot13 cipher