[Gambas-user] Mailing-list filtering

Brant Wells bwells at ...475...
Tue Sep 19 22:42:58 CEST 2006

Second option sounds better to me too!  We should appreciate the support of
non-subscribers, but they should subscribe to the list!

:-D

~Brant

-----Original Message-----
From: gambas-user-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:gambas-user-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Benoit
Minisini
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 2:26 PM
To: gambas-devel at lists.sourceforge.net; gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net

Hi everybody,

I have set the mailing-list option that automatically discards posts that
comes from addresses that are not member of the mailing-list.

This way, I prevent spam from being post on the mailing-lists.

I noticed that some valid post were sent to the mailing-list by non-members,

so I'd like to know:

* Do you prefer being able to post without being member, but having spam?

* Or do you prefer not having spam, but having to subscribe to post.

I should have asked that before, but I wanted to see if this option works.

--
Benoit Minisini