[Gambas-user] Mailing-list filtering

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Sep 19 20:26:08 CEST 2006

Hi everybody,

I have set the mailing-list option that automatically discards posts that
comes from addresses that are not member of the mailing-list.

This way, I prevent spam from being post on the mailing-lists.

I noticed that some valid post were sent to the mailing-list by non-members,
so I'd like to know:

* Do you prefer being able to post without being member, but having spam?

* Or do you prefer not having spam, but having to subscribe to post.

I should have asked that before, but I wanted to see if this option works.

--
Benoit Minisini