[Gambas-user] Release of gambas 1.9.42

Fabien Bodard sirfabien at ...626...
Tue Sep 12 10:35:30 CEST 2006

HArrrg !

What is that file selector ?

There is two problem :

First i think you must link the file type selector and the combo filter.

Second how can i get a file out of my home directory ?
in a cdrom for exemple ?

third i think the form will be more usefull if you put the filetype selector
out of the tabstrip. so it can be used as well in new mode and existant mode.
I thing in this way that the last tab (new/existant) used must be saved as
well as the last path used in the file selector (by filetype)

Then a combo box may be sufficiant to manage the bookmarks. At the top of the
dirview for exemple ? We can imagine that drag a dir from the dirview to the
combobox will add a new bookmark.

and a button on the side on the combobox will delete the current bookmark.

simply be simple !

What about these ideas ?

Fabien