[Gambas-user] gambas2-runtime

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Sun Sep 10 11:32:53 CEST 2006

On Saturday 09 September 2006 19:55, R. Stormo wrote:
> I have copied these files to destination computer , that run ubuntu also, I
> get the error message
> ERROR #45 -. file or directory does not exist.

Try in console to see system error messages for which file/directory ?

> This error I get if I try to run my gambas project or if I try gbx2 or gbx
>
> The owner is changed to root:root when I copied to /

Do you try your gambas project as rohnny/rohnny or root:root ?
The files should have same credentials as on the developer box
What happen if you do not change owner?

I could be a file from the project files.
What happen if you copy the whole project directory to the other box?
If that works you can remove developer files one by one to try.

'strace' can help to find errors (if it exist on your box)

It was a only 2 cents installer :)

Ron