[Gambas-user] How can you create a screensaver in Gambas?

Timothy Marshal-Nichols timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Sun Sep 10 08:49:42 CEST 2006

With Gambas you can do most of the things you would want to do with a
screensaver:

Display a window full screen
Draw on the window
Quit when a key is pressed
Quit when the mouse is moved

I have uploaded a couple of example of doing all these things at
http://forum.stormweb.no/index.php/topic,158.0.html. There are versions of
these projects for Versions 1 and 2 of Gambas.

I have quite a few little projects like this. Mostly based on old QBasic
programs (Ugh - DOS). The question I have is: How do you turn them into a
screen saver? Either for KDE or Gnome.

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>