[Gambas-user] Fonts and X screen-resolution question...

Kchula-Rrit kchularrit at ...734...
Wed Sep 6 17:00:12 CEST 2006

	Is there a way to compensate for screen-resolution settings in Gambas?

	I have discovered that, if I set the display size in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4,
my Gambas 1.9.23 application does not display captions or entries in text
boxes properly.  When I set "DisplaySize" in the Monitor section to 286x214
(91 dpi) text in captions and text boxes overflow the space I have set for
them.  If I comment-out the "DisplaySize" (defaults to 72 dpi, I believe)
line they display correctly.

	This is version 1.9.23 from the Linex binaries using Debian Sarge.

Thanks,

K-R.