[Gambas-user] Return values from (PostgreSQL) Database

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Wed Sep 6 08:50:10 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 08:39, rolf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how can I get every messages the postgresql database sent, especially when I
> ask the database to "EXPLAIN some query..." to evaluate if a statement is
> valid.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Rolf

Good question,

It would be a good thing to have 2 types of Result.
The first one as is now a record type and the second
one simple the text as is returned by the sql server.

This would be the result i.e. returned by MySQL with
all the '-' and '|' to represent the table grid.

Could be named as .Responce and is just the responce
which is already internal available.

After all not every responce is a table as with
'Explain' is the case. :)

Ron