[Gambas-user] Database Manager.... A question...

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Mon Sep 4 21:07:43 CEST 2006

   Hi Fabien!

   I am not having trouble with the application I am writing, it works
properly from any workstation here on the network. Another developer
here discovered what seems to be a probem with the Database Manager when
he came on-line and tried to use it to connect to the MySQL server on
the network. He found that the Database Manager tool would not let him
connect to the MySQL server, but he could use the database example that
comes with gambas. When I get a chance I'll I'll walk through the
Database Manager in debug mode and try to pinpoint why it appears to be
misbehaving. I'll post my findings then.
   Thanks for the reply Fabien.

Steve :)