[Gambas-user] How to compile SVG & Firebird component?

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Sun Oct 29 10:24:02 CET 2006

1)
My distro (Suse 10.1) is based on KDE and Gnome isn't upgraded via the
officiale Suse channels (the last version is 2.12). SVG uses some
packages that are present only in 2.16...
How can I compile it without changing my WM?

2)
I still continue to not be able to compile the Firebird component.
I don't know why... On my system I've installed the Firebird server
FirebirdCS-1.5.3 but I've never been able to compile this component....

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software