[Gambas-user] Release of gambas 1.9.45

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Oct 28 18:09:37 CEST 2006

Hi,

Here is a new release of the development version:

* You get gb.web, a new component for making Web application based on CGI
scripts: It has a ASP-like interface; it allows you to manage the request,
the response, and has session management; And last but not least, it is
documented in the wiki!

* The IDE open project dialog has been redesigned.

* Gambas has been translated to Farsi by Nima Mohammadi.

* And there are tons of bug fixes...

See the ChangeLog at http://gambas.sf.net/changelog2.html.

The gb.web component was developed because I use gambas at my job for
developing a http web application that generates KML files of networks for
Google Earth, and that allows the user to edit and search forms associated
with the objects on the network.

Maybe some people will find CGI outdated, but associated with a light HTTP
server like thttpd, it rocks! :-)

If you need more information about gb.web, you know where to ask.

The next step will be a redesign of the internal debugger so that Charlie can
allows its IDE visible part to show objects, arrays and collections contents.

Benoit Minisini