[Gambas-user] Window problem?

jum j0e at ...103...
Fri Oct 27 02:46:20 CEST 2006

Hi all, hi Benoit!

For a long time, I am not touch my computer because of my mom got sick
(Stroke) and I should take care of her until now.
When I have some time to download new release of Gambas(1.9.44) I am amazed
with the new Interface. But my problem is when I run my project it always
error.After I trace down, the problem can be raise with this following code:

SUB Main()
        windo AS Object
        windo = NEW Window
        windo.move(0,0,800,600)
        windo.Show
END

The program stopped at Windo.move and Raise an error (Got Signal 11?).
Is there any change for this command or this is a gambas bug?
The Last version I use 1.9.32 (Quantum leap, eh). Currently I will try to use
1.9.41 (Least version I can download),may be I can report it if I have some
time.

Regards,

L.Jumadi