[Gambas-user] ANN: ImportVBProject 0.0.8

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Oct 23 19:10:21 CEST 2006

On Monday 23 October 2006 10:00, James Hatridge wrote:
> First of all thanks to Rob for this. Is it possible for a
> "Export to VB"? It would help me no end.

Well, I wrote ImportVBProject because I needed to convert a lot
of VB forms to Gambas for a client, and I've never needed to go
the other way, but if you look at the source it shouldn't be too
tough to do that.  I won't have time to do it myself, though.

I also wrote an Access module that would export Access forms to
Gambas form files (can't do it easily from Gambas itself because
Access forms are stored in an undocumented binary format) but my
hard disk on the server started going bad yesterday and trashed
my VMware session and all my snapshots, so I'm starting over
from scratch :P

Rob