[Gambas-user] Problem: how to get toolbutton events from dynamic toolbuttons

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Tue Oct 17 17:13:36 CEST 2006

My Form defines an HBar object (on the form via the designer)

However the ToolButton items have to be placed in at runtime since
currently the designer does not allow any object to have a parent other
than the form itself.

Actually right now my form is actually using an HBox container.  And the
buttons are created with the HBox as the parent (to get get Horizontal
alignment) at runtime in my Form_Open code using NEW.

How do I handle events from such ToolButtons being created at runtime from
the Form code?

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |
| oevna at ...1544...
Hi Spambots, my email address is sputnik at ...1334...
Hi Humans, my email address uses rot13 cipher