[Gambas-user] TreeView internal cursor

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Tue Oct 17 08:10:19 CEST 2006

In my workings with this control I discovered it would be really useful to
be able to store/retrieve internal cursor states such as in recursive code
to visit every item in the tree either in breadth-first or depth-first
recursive traversal routines.  The virtual TreeViewItem won't work for
this so perhaps a way to store/retrieve the cursor would be helpful.

In the abscence of something like that how about an iterator operation
that guarantees just to hit every object in the TreeView when
niether hierarchy nor order is important.  The hierarchical operations
are, without being able to save/recover the internal cursor methods are
awkward to work with.

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |
| oevna at ...1544...
Hi Spambots, my email address is sputnik at ...1334...
Hi Humans, my email address uses rot13 cipher