[Gambas-user] install in mandrivia

javier romero cjro99 at ...67...
Tue Oct 17 01:09:00 CEST 2006

Hi i changed for RedHat 9 to mandriva 2006,when i try to install gambas 10.0.17 , and use ./configure says Mysql support not enabled, why? what i need to do for install gambas in mandrivia?. before I try to install with Kudlar.org but they have the 10.0.9 not the last and when try to install said me the libmysaclient.so.12 not exist.

Thanks
Javier Romero