[Gambas-user] DrawingArea problems

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Tue Oct 10 19:39:36 CEST 2006

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 comisat at ...1569... wrote:

> > Is not drawing to the DrawingArea any more.
>
> is it cached ?

^^;    ???????

What do you mean by 'cached'?  Is that a new property since 1.9.23?

> > Also my other form elements seem to want to go into the background with
> > the DrawingArea in front but not accepting event focus.  I tried adding a
> > GfxArea.SetFocus() to the Form_Open code but to no avail (still starts up
> > in front without event focus until I explicitly click on it with the
> > mouse).  I also haven't been able to properly get the other form elements
> > to show in front (of other windows/forms) but behind the DrawingArea
> > control of the form.
>
> try to look at object.raise

GfxArea.Raise() isn't giving it event focus.  I still have to click it
with the mouse before it will accept keyboard events.  Using both
GfxArea.Raise() AND GfxArea.SetFocus() still isn't giving it the input
focus (still need to click the mouse).  Is there a low level way to inject
a harware mouse press into the main event loop until this issue is
resolved?

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |
| oevna at ...1544...
Hi Spambots, my email address is sputnik at ...1334...
Hi Humans, my email address uses rot13 cipher