[Gambas-user] Gambas 1.9.44 problem

Andrea Bortolan andrea_bortolan at ...325...
Tue Oct 10 11:18:48 CEST 2006

Thanks a lot Benoit, it worked fine.....

Just another silly question :
I need to create a big form but the IDE stop me at 1024 x 1024 what I'm doing wrong this time ?

Ciao, Andrea.

Benoit Minisini <gambas at ...1...> ha scritto:  On Monday 09 October 2006 16:49, Andrea Bortolan wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm facing a strange problem using Gambas 1.9.44.
> I started a new project, in the FMain Form I added a new Separator, this is
> showed correclty but, when I try to change its Foreground color gambas
> raises this error : This appication has raised an unexpected error and must
> abort.
> [11] Unknow symbol 'Container' in class 'ListContainer',
> FColorChooser.AddColor.45
>
> Any idea about what I'm doing wrong  ?
> Thanks  a lot, Andrea.

This bug has been fixed in the svn repository. You must edit the line 45 of
FColorChooser.class and remove '.Container'.

Benoit Minisini