[Gambas-user] Compiling Gamabas2 (1.9.44) in SuSE 10.0

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Mon Oct 9 19:11:56 CEST 2006

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006, Christopher Brian Jack wrote:

If I have to use non-Yast packages, can a list of wget'able URIs be
provided in order of build dependency (with the first one needed to be
built listed first).

On another note.  Does the 1.9.44 of this massive cretacian build OK under
Ubuntu?