[Gambas-user] Gambas 1.9.44 problem

Andrea Bortolan andrea_bortolan at ...325...
Mon Oct 9 16:49:20 CEST 2006

Hi all,
I'm facing a strange problem using Gambas 1.9.44.
I started a new project, in the FMain Form I added a new Separator, this is showed correclty but, when I try to change its Foreground color gambas raises this error :
This appication has raised an unexpected error and must abort.
[11] Unknow symbol 'Container' in class 'ListContainer',
FColorChooser.AddColor.45

Any idea about what I'm doing wrong  ?
Thanks  a lot, Andrea.