[Gambas-user] IRC Server and Channel for Gambas HelpDesk and Discussion

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Wed Oct 4 18:23:05 CEST 2006

on freenodes server

on #gambas

there is sometime laurent or me :)

Lordheavy or gambix

But we have not many time

me i will be or the air in tow week not before !

fabien