[Gambas-user] Maybe 2 errors in Gambas 1.9.43

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Tue Oct 3 15:10:32 CEST 2006

Hi Benoit,
maybe I've found 2 bugs in Gambas 1.9.43.
Check them for sure..

1)
Even if I open an existing project or I have create a new one, if I
click on Project/Properties and try to change the program icon, I get
this error:
"This application has raised an unexpected
error and must abort.
[3] Stack overflow.
FSelectIcon.cmbSize_Click.77"

I can confirm that it didn't exist on older versions because I have a
project that I'm working on that has the icon changed.

2)
I cannot translate any project I made with Gambas...
I work on the italian localization of Gambas and if I choose to
translate my project, Gambas tells me that it cannot find the italian
localization file, getting this error:
"Non riesco a leggere il file di traduzione per la lingua 'italiano
(Italia)'

.Fatto."

(in english, it means: "I can't read the translation file for the
language 'italian (Italy)'".
Same error if I try to add a language (in the example, I've tried to add
the english language). You can see in the screenshot I've sent that in
the combomenu (red arrow) I haven't any language that I can choose from..

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software