[Gambas-user] How to speed up Gambas?

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Sun Oct 1 14:49:37 CEST 2006

I think that this is a well known problem but... how can I speed up
Gambas executables?
I've noticed that if I run a program inside the Gambas IDE I get the
SAME performances that running its binary executable via console...
In VB there is a LOT of difference between the same code executed inside
the VB IDE or via executable...

And, second question: I think that Gambas is not very fast itself...
Similar testing code on the same computer gives me different times under
Windows/VB and Linux/Gambas. Is there in the near future a plan to "wake
up" Gambas? :-)

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software