[Gambas-user] Executable still will not execute

Eldon Eller eeller at ...826...
Wed Nov 29 01:02:48 CET 2006

At the risk of repeating myself, I have a little project named QD that
runs properly from within the IDE. I have made an executable, and when I
try to run it I get this message:

This application has raised an unexpected error and must abort.
[2] Cannot load class 'QD': Unable to load class file.
?.?.0

The project files are attached. They are stored in ~/QDfolder/QD. The
file QD was generated by make executable. Not included here is a file
~/QDfolder/QD/.gambas/QD. I can send it if it will help. My version of
Gambas is 1.0.17. I get the error message when I try to run
~/QDfolder/QD/QD. If I open Gambas , choose QD from recent projects, and
click on the green run triangle, the program executes correctly. If you
need more info, please let me know.

The files are somewhat different than those included with my earlier
plea. In trying to get things to work, I ended up destroying the
QD.class file and had to re-write the whole thing.

No doubt I am making some dumb error, but I am at my wit's end and
eagerly await any suggestions. EEE