[Gambas-user] how to use VSplit

myta toto myta212 at ...1541...
Mon Nov 27 17:56:26 CET 2006

I write program with gambas 1.9.46.
I have some questions about gambas programming.
1. Can you give me a simple example how to use VSplit or HSplit in program. eg: I have VSplit and two TextArea. How to use this component then I can resize two TextArea with VSplit.
2. I want to modified program Console on gambas Examples. This program I'm attachmets with my email (projectTa project). I compiled this program and save executable file in /bin folder with nmo name file, so that i can call this program with all user from command line. eg I'm in /home/toto. and I try to call this program. then write nmo in terminal, then program nmo opened. label1 text show addres /bin not /home/toto. I want to write program, then when I call that program from any folder then label1 text show folder where I call this program. ex. I in /usr. then when I nmo in terminal then this program show /usr folder not /bin. can you solved this my problem.
3. Can you give me a simple example how to use Embedder. I confused how to use this component
thank for your attention