[Gambas-user] Executable will not execute

Eldon Eller eeller at ...826...
Sun Nov 26 19:23:40 CET 2006

The attached files were created by the make executable command and are
stored in ~/QDfolder/QD. My version of Gambas is 1.0.17. I get the error
message below when I try to run ~/QDfolder/QD/QD. If I open Gambas ,
choose QD from recent projects, and click on the green run triangle, the
program executes correctly. If you need more info, please let me know.
Tnx, EEE