[Gambas-user] balloon delay et altera

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Sun Nov 19 12:09:09 CET 2006

Hi, all. Hi, Benoit.

Using the Find/Replace tool in Gambas2, I have sometimes the
ballon.message. It stays on top about 5 seconds, if I don't click
on it. I think 5 seconds is too much and a default time value of
3 seconds should be enough (what is other Gambas users opinion?).
Benoit, is it complicate to add a property in the balloon class
to set the delay time before automatic close?

If I open Project-->Properties-->Components and click "About components"
konqueror just browse that directory, it doesn't open the html document.
With firefox and mozilla no problems. konqueror works correctly with
the offline help pages, but doesn't with "About components". I don't
know if this is a problem of mine or a general issue. Other konqueror users
should confirm the bug or deny, please.

Gambas2 1.9.46
KDE 3.4.2

Best regards,