[Gambas-user] fedora's gambas2 rpm files

timothy timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Sat Nov 18 10:00:50 CET 2006

In the same place the yum command for installing the stable version of
Gambas seems to be out of date.

I used this to install on Fedora Core 4:

  yum install gambas-ide.i386

This installed version 1.0.17 of Gambas. And yum did a good job of
installing all the required dependencies.

I am pretty sure it would work on FC5 and FC6. (I am going to upgrade to
FC6 soon and will let you know if it does not works.)

Timothy