[Gambas-user] Unknown symbol 'Name' in class 'Menu'

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Wed Nov 15 11:20:33 CET 2006

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006, Fabien Bodard wrote:

This is a pretty serious one.  It stops almost all my projects from
running, dead.  If I wasn't so broke I'd donate to help light the fire on
this one but alas payday is a week and a few hours away (and it may be
solved by then).